Lenovo Battery Repair by StarLabs Singapore
Choose StarLabs for your LENOVO laptop battery replacement by the best at laptop repair work. We do it faster, more affordable, and without any type of data loss than other services or the Official Service Centre.
Order this if:
- You understand that our Lenovo Battery Repair costs are more affordable than Lenovo Service Centre.
- The laptop charges normally yet the battery life is brief.
- Laptop battery notification indicates a change in the battery is required.
- No data is affected throughout the repairs of your Lenovo laptop battery replacement.
- The battery of your Lenovo Laptop is internal and not an external battery.
- You can simply purchase one from us if it is an external Lenovo battery.
- You are sure that your laptop charges and signals a notification sound when you plug in the charger.
- Your Lenovo Laptop has never been sent to any type of repair services for battery replacement.
More enquires are welcome if:
- The Lenovo Laptop does not switch on.
- You are unsure whether your Lenovo is water damaged.
- When plugged into a power supply, the laptop doesn’t charge. Because of other reasons such as damaged charging port leading to no display.
Lenovo laptop batteries need replacement after 3 years of use. No matter how great the quality of the current battery is, the life expectancy of an Lenovo lithium-ion battery is 3 years max with normal usage. This indicates if you use your laptop daily for high intensive power-hungry applications, you might need to change your battery faster at 2 years.
We will change your battery with Original parts from manufacturers of LENOVO laptop batteries such as LG and Toshiba factories. If no original is located as a result of the age of your laptop we will certainly look for approval to get an OEM variation for you. Lenovo laptops all have various concerns such as battery mistakes, motherboard overheating, dusty fans, and screen breaks from time to time.
At StarLabs laptop service center, you can discover the service for all your laptop problems. We provide free diagnostic unlike other service centers and official service centers where a required service charge is collected when no fixings are done. As numerous clients are working from home, there are a high number of consumers who have to use their laptops and the risk of coffee spills or water damage gets high.
We pride ourselves on the 90-day warranty we supply for your Lenovo laptop battery repair work and we do not charge any service cost for any diagnosis. We additionally provide safety measures such as a 7-day complete refund at your request (terms and conditions apply).
Other Repairs we provide for Lenovo laptops:
- If you want to repair the hinge for your Lenovo laptop, then check our Lenovo laptop hinge repair page for more information.
- Likewise, you can visit the page for Lenovo Fan Repair for more info to resolve the heating issue if your laptop is facing overheating.
- You can check out the page for Lenovo Motherboard Repair for more information if you are looking to repair your laptop’s motherboard.
- Check the Lenovo Crack Screen Repair for more for more details on how to repair your laptop’s cracked screen.
- If your keyboard is not functioning, you might wish to check out the product page for Lenovo Keyboard Repair for additional information.
- If your Lenovo has any kind of dead pixels or the LCD is not functioning, you could be interested to view the Lenovo LCD repair product page for additional information to fix your Laptop.