iPad 9.7 Power Button Repair by StarLabs Singapore
Choose StarLabs for your iPad 9.7 power button repair work by the best at iPad Repairs. We do it much faster, cheaper and without any data loss than other services or the Official Service Centre.
Order this if:
- You are aware that our iPad 9.7 power button repair prices are much more affordable than Apple Service Centre Prices.
- There is no feedback when you push the POWER BUTTON.
- The power button works only when you push hard.
- The POWER BUTTON is curved in due to drops.
- The iPad thinks you are pressing the power button (when you are not) and keeps restarting.
- Your iPad has never been sent out to other location for various other repairs before.
More enquiries are welcome if:
- The iPad 9.7 does not switch on.
- You are not sure whether your iPad 9.7 is water damaged.
- When plugged in with a power supply,iPad 9.7 doesn’t charge. There may be no display screen as a result of other reason such as damaged charging port.
The iPad power button is easily harmed as a result of drops because of its strategic area at the edge of the top. This power button is the most used part of the iPad as it turns on and off the iPad. Water can occasionally enter this gap and cause the button flex to deteriorate. We at StarLabs not only replaces the button but will certainly transform the whole power flex to make sure it is working in excellent conditions for the next 3 years.
This power button flex replacement for iPad 9.7 is a lot more complicated than the normal repairs as the screen requires to be taken out along with the motherboard and cameras before it can be replaced. Trust our specialists at StarLabs as we have daily experience working with our consumers and B2B clients alike.
iPad issues plague households that have children that use it for playing games and other entertainment media. Drops and knocks when there is no screen guard or casing leads to damage of the glass in the front or blunt trauma to the interior parts like the motherboard or battery.
iPad 9.7 is a large iPad and these issues will certainly need a qualified service technician to deal it. Screen removal is a difficult task as a warmth plate is required to thaw the adhesive that sits behind the screen before it can be eliminated securely.
It is common for iPads to have problems after 2 years. More common problems include degradation of battery and this is certainly going to happen to your iPad 9.7. Various other problems include power button being less competent because of extensive usage after 3 years. Lastly, the most common problem is breaking the screen as a result of drops which fractures the glass making it unsafe to use. StarLabs technicians have experience with all these iPad problems and are able to fix them within a short time.
iPad by Apple are one of the most preferred tablets in the market with high and premium market price even after years of its initial release. We advise that you repair your Apple iPad 9.7 instead of acquiring a new one as this is a reputable brand name which has high quality components. Most people pick StarLabs as our fixing costs are virtually half the price of the Official Service Centres as well as our quality can match their services.
We pride ourselves for the 90 day warranty we provide to your iPad fixings with no service fee for diagnosis unlike other shops or the Official Apple service centre which charges $39 just to do a screening on your device. We also provide a 7 day complete refund at your demand (Terms and conditions apply).
Various other Repairs we provide for the iPad 9.7:
- If you have problems regarding your iPad motherboard then visit our iPad 9.7 Motherboard Repair.
- The rear cameras of the IPad 9.7 is stunning, however, if you are having any type of problems with the cameras you may intend to see the IPad 9.7 Camera replacement page.
- If your IPad 9.7 has any dead pixels or the LCD is not working properly, you might be interested to view the IPad 9.7 LCD replacement page.
- The Glass of the iPads are improving yearly, but it is never crack proof. Check our iPad Glass repair page for iPad Glass Replacement.
- All batteries deteriorate over time and the iPad is no exception. iPad batteries lose efficiency after two years, if this is the case, then check our iPad battery replacement page for more information.