MacBook Air Charging Port Repair by Affordable Laptop Services
At Affordable Laptop Services, we provide several repair services for all Apple products including the Apple MacBook Air charging port repair. This page is specifically for the Apple MacBook Air charging port repair.
Order This if-
- The charging port doesn’t show any light while charging
- The MacBook Air suddenly stops charging
- The MacBook Air takes too long to charge
- The battery stops charging after a certain percentage
- The laptop does not power on while connected to a power source
Top MacBook Air Charging Port Repair Service in Singapore
MacBook Air charging port can deteriorate or stop working overtime. This maybe due to overcharging or using unauthentic MacBook Air power adapters and electric short-circuit at home. Contact with moisture or any liquid can damage your MacBook Air charging port. One should only use authentic MacBook Air power adapters to prevent further damage to the charging port.
Repairing a MacBook Air charging port is a medium level repair and it usually takes us one day to complete. After a successful repair, our technicians will test your MacBook Air charging port with authentic MacBook Air charger. The time taken to fully charge the MacBook Air through the new charging port is also tested. It is our humble request to not use or keep any liquid substance near the charging port and use only authentic MacBook Air power adapters for longer usage.
One can get in touch with us through the telephone number given on the website or stop by our store at 52 Queen Street, Bugis Village, Singapore.
Affordable Laptop Services are known for
- Quick service
- Quality parts
- Free diagnosis
- Data safeguard
- Customer satisfaction
- 1-year warranty
Superior Quality Service Assured
Affordable Laptop Services aims to use the best quality parts for your MacBook Air charging port repair. Our technicians test each component for all performance aspects before installation. Our charging port repair service is done within 1-2 days and comes with a 1-year warranty.
As soon as you bring your MacBook Air for repair at our store, our technicians will ask about the problem you are facing with your MacBook Air. They will check your MacBook Air in detail and find the root cause of the problems before proceeding with the repair.
Every gadget is susceptible to changes and the Apple MacBook Air is no exception. Over the years, we have dealt with various MacBook Air problems from many customers. This has given us enough experience to provide you the best service along with quality parts. Our most common repair service for the MacBook Air series is screen and battery replacement. The Apple MacBook Air is one of the premium laptops from Apple. Even though it’s premium, after years of usage, one can face issues including cracked screen, battery deterioration, motherboard issues, dusty fans, keyboard damages, etc.
Are you facing any of these issues and looking for MacBook Air Charging Port Repair in Singapore? Don’t worry, our professionals are trained to deal with these problems at a cost-effective price compared to official Apple service centers. We also provide free diagnosis and a 1-year warranty for all repairs done through us.
One crucial element is data. At Affordable Laptop Services, data safeguard is our priority and before doing any repairs, we take measures to safeguard your data. This allows us to focus on our work without the fear of accidentally erasing your MacBook Air data.
You can also contact us for other MacBook Air issues like battery problems, water damage, non-working ports, dead MacBook Air, charging issues, overheating issues, fan issues, or any other issues you are facing on your MacBook Air.
Other Repairs We Provide For The MacBook Air –
- If your MacBook Air has a cracked screen, you can check our MacBook Air screen replacement page for more details.
- The keyboard of your MacBook Air can get damaged anytime. Check our keyboard replacement page for more details.
- Common reasons for motherboard damage are overheating or water damage. To fix your MacBook Air motherboard, check our motherboard repair page.
- Over time the MacBook Air fan may get dusty and stop working. If this is the case, visit our MacBook Air fan replacement page to fix your MacBook Air fan.
- If your MacBook Air is having battery issues, you can check our MacBook Air battery replacement page for more details.
Contact us for MacBook Air Charging Port Repair.