iPad Pro 9.7 Camera Replacement by StarLabs Singapore
Choose StarLabs for your iPad Pro 9.7 Camera replacement by our professional technicians. We do it faster, with less price and with no data loss than other repair services or the Official Service Centre.
Order this if:
- You realize that our iPad Pro 9.7 Camera replacement costs are far more affordable than Apple Service Centre Prices.
- There is flickering on your camera APP.
- The camera is working fine but you have auto focus issues.
- The selfie camera is working fine but the rear camera is not.
- When you open your camera, the camera app automatically shuts off.
- Your data is highly protected while servicing your iPad Pro 9.7.
- Your iPad has never been sent to any type of repair work before.
More Enquiries Are Welcome If:-
- The iPad Pro 9.7 cannot power on.
- You are not exactly sure whether your iPad Pro 9.7 is water damaged.
- iPad Pro 9.7 doesn’t charge when connected in with a power supply. This may be due to factors such as malfunctioning charging port leading to no display screen.
The iPad camera is a high resolution high megapixel camera which takes fantastic shots. The reason why camera requires to be change is a result of the knocks and drops which ruin the detailed internal auto stabilizing device. This component sadly can not be fixed. The whole camera component of the iPad needs to be replaced to solve the trouble.
Camera replacement for iPad Pro 9.7 is a medium difficulty repair work and takes around 40 minutes. The screen must be warmed off before the camera can be accessed and removed. We are specialists at iPad camera replacement at StarLabs.
iPad issues plague households that have children that use it for playing games and other entertainment media. Drops and knocks when there is no screen guard or casing leads to damage of the glass in the front or blunt trauma to the interior parts like the motherboard or battery.
iPad Pro 9.7 is a large iPad and these issues will certainly need a qualified service technician to deal it. Screen removal is a difficult task as a warmth plate is required to thaw the adhesive that sits behind the screen before it can be eliminated securely.
It is common for iPads to have problems after 2 years. More common problems include degradation of battery and this is certainly going to happen to your iPad Pro 9.7. Various other problems include power button being less competent because of extensive usage after 3 years. Lastly, the most common problem is breaking the screen as a result of drops which fractures the glass making it unsafe to use. StarLabs technicians have experience with all these iPad problems and are able to fix them within a short time.
iPad by Apple are one of the most preferred tablets in the market with high and premium market price even after years of its initial release. We advise that you repair your Apple iPad Pro 9.7 instead of acquiring a new one as this is a reputable brand name which has high quality components. Most people pick StarLabs as our fixing costs are virtually half the price of the Official Service Centres as well as our quality can match their services.
We pride ourselves for the 90 day warranty we provide to your iPad fixings with no service fee for diagnosis unlike other shops or the Official Apple service centre which charges $39 just to do a screening on your device. We also provide a 7 day complete refund at your demand (Terms and conditions apply).
Various other Repairs we provide for the iPad Pro 9.7:
- If you have problems regarding your iPad motherboard then visit our iPad Pro 9.7 Motherboard Repair.
- All batteries deteriorate over time and the iPad is no exception. iPad batteries lose efficiency after two years, if this is the case, then check our iPad battery replacement page for more information.
- If your IPad Pro 9.7 has any dead pixels or the LCD is not working properly, you might be interested to view the IPad Pro 9.7 LCD replacement page.
- The glass of the iPads are improving yearly, but it is never crack proof. Check our iPad Glass repair page for iPad Glass Replacement.
- You can also view the IPad Pro 9.7 Power Button replacement for even more information because that is a really common problem on iPad products after some months of usage.